CINDERELLA TO BE...

Stephanie Nikki!
8th Sept 1987.
Student.

FAVOURITES...

Jannie!
Shopping!
Jannie!
Shopping!

HATES...

Injections and more injections!

LINKS...

Angel
Chaos
Danica
Elaine
Hong yue
Joanne
Juan
Lu ying
Melissa
Muffyne
Ranon
Rainbow
Rainy
Reina
Yee Teng

MOST RECENTS...

- My Little Devil
- Chinese New Year
- Valentine's and Anniversary
- A Second West Highland White Terrier
- The 12th Year
- SKC Inaugural FCI CACIB Show
- My Favourite Picture
- Perspicacity
- Reminiscence
- Rough Plan

THOSE MEMORIES...

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
January 2009


WORDS OF LOVE...




<body>
Tuesday, February 5, 2008










My Father turns 57 today, I bought him a Calvin Klein Polo this year. I love the material and the colour, something calm, it suits a retired man like him. I had Daddy issues with him last year but Im learning to have a bigger heart to forgive him, so I hope this year it would be a much better year for the both of us. Besides, for the past 20 years, my Father gave me anything and everything I want and need.
Daddy wasn't suppose to come back to Singapore though, he was suppose to stay in Manila to do his stuff but because my Granny fractured her hip and had a hip replacement, they had to come back to Singapore. In addition, she was due for her hospital checkup. And for those who are curious, my Father gave up his Singapore citizenship and migrated to the Philippines. So basically Im rather or actually I am alone in Singaore. I have no relatives here either.
Anyway after dinner at the Mouth Restaurant, Jansen and I headed to the streets of Chinatown to join the crowd. As always and expected, human traffic. But we just wanted to experience the same old familiar atmosphere of Chinese New Year. I felt contented. The only thing was, I was a little tired as I was giving tuition earlier in the day, trust me, teaching a Primary 1 is NOT EASY. I didn't get to eat my glutinous rice balls though. Jansen said we could go back tomorrow and join the countdown and I hope I can eat my rice balls. Well somehow I can't wait for Chinese New Year, Im going to babysit Angel's westie, Kaka and as usual I'll head over to Jansen's relative's place and also my Mother's friend's place on her behalf, since my dearest Mother is suffering in the cold in Tokyo. Its like 2 degrees Celsius over there. I hope to break thrend for my Chinese New Year, last time, Chinese New Year for me was CLUBBING, MOS MOS MOS MOS MOS. It was fun but I think I would like to relax this year.


My Dreams....POOF!