CINDERELLA TO BE...

Stephanie Nikki!
8th Sept 1987.
Student.

FAVOURITES...

Jannie!
Shopping!
Jannie!
Shopping!

HATES...

Injections and more injections!

LINKS...

Angel
Chaos
Danica
Elaine
Hong yue
Joanne
Juan
Lu ying
Melissa
Muffyne
Ranon
Rainbow
Rainy
Reina
Yee Teng

MOST RECENTS...

- A Second West Highland White Terrier
- The 12th Year
- SKC Inaugural FCI CACIB Show
- My Favourite Picture
- Perspicacity
- Reminiscence
- Rough Plan
- I rarely say this...Im glad that you came into my ...
- Her New Dress from the U.S.
- Where Are You Christmas

THOSE MEMORIES...

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
January 2009


WORDS OF LOVE...




<body>
Monday, January 28, 2008


Valentine's Day is coming and so is our Anniversary. I've decided to break down Jansen's birthday plans and put some of the ideas into the events mentioned above.


So i booked a Glazzhaus room at the Gallery Hotel for our Anniversary and seats for high tea at the Rose Varenda. As for Valentine's day, I just made reservations at Shin Kushiya for Valentine's.



Now here is the problem.... I want to get the F200 for Jansen but should it be an Anniversary present or a Valentine's one? I want to get him the phone asap as he really needs a non camera phone due to his job constraints. His current non camera phone is really wearing out. So if i get him the phone for Valentine's, what am I going to give him for our Anniversary?
Valentine's...mm, brings back memories....I'll not going to mention it here though...




My Dreams....POOF!