CINDERELLA TO BE...

Stephanie Nikki!
8th Sept 1987.
Student.

FAVOURITES...

Jannie!
Shopping!
Jannie!
Shopping!

HATES...

Injections and more injections!

LINKS...

Angel
Chaos
Danica
Elaine
Hong yue
Joanne
Juan
Lu ying
Melissa
Muffyne
Ranon
Rainbow
Rainy
Reina
Yee Teng

MOST RECENTS...

- My Favourite Picture
- Perspicacity
- Reminiscence
- Rough Plan
- I rarely say this...Im glad that you came into my ...
- Her New Dress from the U.S.
- Where Are You Christmas
- Her First Swim
- Lisa-Chan
- Basic Military Training

THOSE MEMORIES...

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
January 2009


WORDS OF LOVE...




<body>
Sunday, January 20, 2008










Headed down to the Singapore Expo today. There was a SKC Dog Show being held over there. The ambience was really different from what i could remember, the last time i attended a dog show was hmm, lets see, 13 years ago? I participated in some junior competition with my late Westie, it was held in the old World Trade Centre, if i could remember, it was much bigger. But nonetheless i had my fair share of fun. Met Michele and Macey, her beloved 5K plus pedigree husky -_-. It was Macey's first time competing. Met Nicole, her hubby and Skippy and then Reina, Matthew and Muffyne before i left.
Jansen and i were talking about certain matters while we made our way back home, we were thinking of getting our own car by the end of this year, we figured that we would save alot, as we cab around frequently. We also would like to get Jannie a spouse but this time we would import one from UK or maybe Australia again.
Attended Jansen's friend's wedding last night, the worst part was Jansen and I were being appointed as EMCEES for the night, given like maybe half a day notice. I freaked out! Why? I had to speak CHINESE! I stammered during one of my lines but it was great experience, i enjoyed myself and i felt appreciated when the bride and groom said their thanks. I loved my hair last night but well didn't have the time to take pictues, i didn't even have time to sink my teeth into the food. But well, anything to please him. I swear i'll make that newly wed couple Emcees for my wedding!
Anyway, its a brand new week again and Im not really looking forward to it. Thats all for now, enjoy the pictures.



My Dreams....POOF!