CINDERELLA TO BE...

Stephanie Nikki!
8th Sept 1987.
Student.

FAVOURITES...

Jannie!
Shopping!
Jannie!
Shopping!

HATES...

Injections and more injections!

LINKS...

Angel
Chaos
Danica
Elaine
Hong yue
Joanne
Juan
Lu ying
Melissa
Muffyne
Ranon
Rainbow
Rainy
Reina
Yee Teng

MOST RECENTS...

- Basic Military Training
- I Love Her
- Banned
- Full Grooming 2
- Well and Up
- I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
- Pacific Coffee
- What I've Done
- Tracheobronchitis
- Jannie....I Love You

THOSE MEMORIES...

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
January 2009


WORDS OF LOVE...




<body>
Wednesday, December 19, 2007



Meet the sweet looking Lisa-chan. Lisa is my cousin's daughter. She's a Japanese who speaks english with an American accent. That is because my cousin sends her to an International School in Japan. Lisa really knows how to give quick and witty replies to questions and she's only 5 years old! She eats more than I do, that girl really has an hearty appetite. We had lunch at the Crystal Jade Palace Restuarant at Takashimaya yesterday, I haven't stepped into that restaurant for quite a while. Mummy used to bring me there on a weekly basis when I was a child, really miss my childhood days.

Anyway, back to Lisa. The word 'chan' is used as an informal version of 'san' when it is used to address children or female family members. Lisa doesn't have a japanese name like those you see on television, that is because my cousin decided to give her an english one.

Just a peak into my family tree. On my Dad's side, My Great-Grandfather had 2 wives and I belong to the family of his 2nd wife. My granfather then had 4 wives, my grandmother is his 3rd wife. My grandmother then gave birth to 3 children, the youngest is my Dad. So I do have alot of step grans/aunts/uncles/cousins. As for my Mum, whose a Japanese mix Taiwanese, my Grandfather there had two wives who gave him a total of 9 children. You can imagine the number of cousins I have on my Mother's side. Well coming from a huge family, the sad thing is none of them are in Singapore. They are in Japan, Taiwan, Australia, USA and Europe. You can imagine how lonely I get when it comes to Chinese New Year. Anyway, so that makes Lisa a mix Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean. Well, Korean is because Lisa's Dad belongs to the 2nd generation of Koreans who were born in Japan.



I can't wait for Saturday as Lisa is coming to my house for Steamboat dinner (Taiwanese Style), also known as 'Mala Huoguo'.


My Dreams....POOF!