CINDERELLA TO BE...

Stephanie Nikki!
8th Sept 1987.
Student.

FAVOURITES...

Jannie!
Shopping!
Jannie!
Shopping!

HATES...

Injections and more injections!

LINKS...

Angel
Chaos
Danica
Elaine
Hong yue
Joanne
Juan
Lu ying
Melissa
Muffyne
Ranon
Rainbow
Rainy
Reina
Yee Teng

MOST RECENTS...

- Full Grooming 2
- Well and Up
- I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
- Pacific Coffee
- What I've Done
- Tracheobronchitis
- Jannie....I Love You
- December 16th
- West Highland White Terrier (Pedigree)
- Hello Bobbi Panter

THOSE MEMORIES...

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
January 2009


WORDS OF LOVE...




<body>
Thursday, December 13, 2007

My reply to the webmaster


StephieNikki here, I used another account SOLELY to PERSONALLY send you a private message. I may not have the authority but I have to say this. I find that it is gelastic that you've banned me solely because I asked SOME WESTIE owners to join a newly set up Westie club. Firstly, I don't see any harm in asking them to go over as they are Westie outings there. I did these through private messages. I don't think by doing this, I am causing any flippancy. And the example you give about banks is way too extreme as we know this does not happen in society but it happens behind the scenes and this is what society calls competitiveness. I for one am not competing or disputing. Secondly, I did not receive warning, so I would appreciate if you won't be so spurious in your post. Its counterfactual. You should be looking at people who send private messages to each other about spamming or breeding or anything that would bring harm to animals, not something over paltry issues like this. Utopias doesn't happen is real life so stop trying to create one. No money is being involved here so I don't see any reason.


My Dreams....POOF!