CINDERELLA TO BE...

Stephanie Nikki!
8th Sept 1987.
Student.

FAVOURITES...

Jannie!
Shopping!
Jannie!
Shopping!

HATES...

Injections and more injections!

LINKS...

Angel
Chaos
Danica
Elaine
Hong yue
Joanne
Juan
Lu ying
Melissa
Muffyne
Ranon
Rainbow
Rainy
Reina
Yee Teng

MOST RECENTS...

- I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
- Pacific Coffee
- What I've Done
- Tracheobronchitis
- Jannie....I Love You
- December 16th
- West Highland White Terrier (Pedigree)
- Hello Bobbi Panter
- Daddy's Gift To You
- Jannie and Muffyne, Take 2

THOSE MEMORIES...

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
January 2009


WORDS OF LOVE...




<body>
Saturday, December 8, 2007

Brought Jannie for her final follow-up today. Received wonderful new from Dr. Cheryl, Jannie fully recovered! Jansen and I were really happy! At the vet today, Jannie met a cat named 'Jason Bourne'! What a sweet looking cat, Jannie went near it but it hissed at Jannie but i allowed Jannie to explore further, in the end the cat almost scratched Jannie. Haha! I think my silly girl should have learnt her lesson. Jannie also ALMOST got humped by Dr. Cheryl's Bull Terrier, Joey was showing Jannie whose boss today, it was rather scary, this is the first time I've seen Joey acting in this manner. Jansen had to quickly pick up Jannie. After her consultation, Jannie head to the groomers to get my nails cut and for tooth brushing.



Meanwhile, Jansen and I went to grab lunch, that fella actually knew what I wanted for lunch. Sometimes I really do find him sweet but sometimes I really get so frustrated and annoyerd with him that I feel like throwing him down the chute. After that we went down to Sim Lim Square to have a look at a couple of gadgets. My silly silly baby actually could resist from buying himself any gadgets today, did I mention that Jansen actually spent 3000+++ on fixing his own computer? While we were walking, we discussed something rather interesting, something about business we might start, its a risk, but Im not going to mention it here, haha its a secret and Im selfish, so beat it haha =)



We went to pick Jannie up and then we wanted to head home, but then we stopped by Spectacle Hut at Habourfront and ended buying a Gucci glasses and a Guess shade which Im converting into glasses. The Gucci one for him and the Guess one for me =)


And Im sorry for the lack of photos, will post them up soon...


My Dreams....POOF!