CINDERELLA TO BE...

Stephanie Nikki!
8th Sept 1987.
Student.

FAVOURITES...

Jannie!
Shopping!
Jannie!
Shopping!

HATES...

Injections and more injections!

LINKS...

Angel
Chaos
Danica
Elaine
Hong yue
Joanne
Juan
Lu ying
Melissa
Muffyne
Ranon
Rainbow
Rainy
Reina
Yee Teng

MOST RECENTS...

- Perspicacity
- Reminiscence
- Rough Plan
- I rarely say this...Im glad that you came into my ...
- Her New Dress from the U.S.
- Where Are You Christmas
- Her First Swim
- Lisa-Chan
- Basic Military Training
- I Love Her

THOSE MEMORIES...

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
January 2009


WORDS OF LOVE...




<body>
Thursday, January 17, 2008


This was taken on New Years itself, went to Wenny's place where the rest of us gathered for some quiet time. Its my current favourite picture of my snow cone so far =)

Anyway, i finally did my brizilian wax plus my underarms! I haven't done it for ages as i was really really busy, its actually rather addictive despite the pain, i don't believe in shaving haha. Now i feel so clean! Anyway shall not discuss more about that over here, not really a suitable topic.

Heading to the Grand Hyatt later, Mum wants to treat Jansen to a meal as he found a better job, sometimes i wonder whether im her biological daughter or he is -_-, she never treats me to a meal regardless of the occasion heh. I'll upload pictures later if there'll be any =)



My Dreams....POOF!