CINDERELLA TO BE...

Stephanie Nikki!
8th Sept 1987.
Student.

FAVOURITES...

Jannie!
Shopping!
Jannie!
Shopping!

HATES...

Injections and more injections!

LINKS...

Angel
Chaos
Danica
Elaine
Hong yue
Joanne
Juan
Lu ying
Melissa
Muffyne
Ranon
Rainbow
Rainy
Reina
Yee Teng

MOST RECENTS...

- Valentine's and Anniversary
- A Second West Highland White Terrier
- The 12th Year
- SKC Inaugural FCI CACIB Show
- My Favourite Picture
- Perspicacity
- Reminiscence
- Rough Plan
- I rarely say this...Im glad that you came into my ...
- Her New Dress from the U.S.

THOSE MEMORIES...

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
January 2009


WORDS OF LOVE...




<body>
Saturday, February 2, 2008

Chinese New Year is coming and I haven't done much preparations. My dearest mother flew off to Japan today for a business trip. My poor mother has been dreading this day for weeks and finally she's at Changi Airport waiting for her departure, this means Chinese New Year without Mummy. Sighs, I miss her dearly.







I need two sets of new clothes as Im going to Jansen's relatives' place for the New Year. So far I bought two skinny jeans from Pull and Bear, one which i cannot wear for Chinese New Year because its black and one shirt from TopShop. I have a reserved vest at TopShop which I have to collect tomorrow and maybe i'll get this dark green jacket as well from there. My dearest Jansen bought only one T-Shirt from Pull and Bear and he spent the rest of his money on a new motherboard which cost him 600 and another cooler. My beloved boyfriend is such a gadget lover. -_-





I have an appointment with my hair stylist on Monday to get my hair done and Im really glad that I met Wendy 7 years ago or else I have to pay her $75 just for a hair cut!!! I get special rates from her =) I love her so much, she's the sweetest hair stylist one can ever find, she actually rushed to the hotel where I was attending some wedding to pass me a shawl as dearest Jansen tore my dress that night. I simply love her so so much. I envy a friend of mine who gets everything free in Reds just because her cousin owns Reds!!! Haha but still i wouldn't trade Wendy for any other hair stylist =)


I also need to get my underarms waxed and I also need to go for browgraphy, after that I think i'll be all ready for the occasion.


Im also planning Jansen's and my best friend's birthday event. They both have the same birthdays, isn't that sweet? Danica and I would have to meet the Event Manager at OBar on the 19th of Feb. Sighs and each of us have to spend at least 5k each but somehow we think its worth it. Its her 21st and my Jansen's 23rd. We going to make it one hell of a blast.


My Dreams....POOF!