CINDERELLA TO BE...

Stephanie Nikki!
8th Sept 1987.
Student.

FAVOURITES...

Jannie!
Shopping!
Jannie!
Shopping!

HATES...

Injections and more injections!

LINKS...

Angel
Chaos
Danica
Elaine
Hong yue
Joanne
Juan
Lu ying
Melissa
Muffyne
Ranon
Rainbow
Rainy
Reina
Yee Teng

MOST RECENTS...

- Her New Collar
- Kaka and Jannie Day 2
- Kaka and Jannie Day 1
- Daddy's 57th Birthday
- My Little Devil
- Chinese New Year
- Valentine's and Anniversary
- A Second West Highland White Terrier
- The 12th Year
- SKC Inaugural FCI CACIB Show

THOSE MEMORIES...

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
January 2009


WORDS OF LOVE...




<body>
Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Something to share for those who are interested. Its February 14 today, many people know that today is Valentine's Day. Majority would think that it a day for couples or a day to love your partner even more. Do you know the history of this day or what is this day actually about? Many of you wouldn't bother but Im still going to put it down.








There are varying reasons regarding the origins of Valentine's Day, however most experts state that it originated from St Valentine, a Roman who was put to death for his devotion to Christianity. Thus he died on February 14, 269 A.D., it was the same day that had been devoted to love lotteries. It is also said that St Valentine left a farewell note to the jailer's daughter, who had become his friend, and signed it 'From Your Valentine'. In 469 A.D. Pope Gelasius set aside February 14 to honor St Valentine. Gradually, February 14 became the date for exchanging love messages and St Valentine became the patron saint of lovers.








Jansen and I exchanged our girfts yesterday.


For Me to Him


From Him to Me




I bought him a phone because he needs a non camera phone to work and his current non camera phone is really faulty. He bought me a camera because a current Sony T50 vibrates everytime I try to take a photo and I lost the warranty. So I got him a Samsung F200 and he got me a Sony T70. We really think alike. Haha.

Im currently waiting for him to come home now and its off to dinner at Shin Kushiya. I'll upload pictures later, now I have to visit the dentist for my half-yearly check-up.

Lastly, Happy Valentine's Day to all.

One more thing, I GOT MYSELF ADDICTED TO GRANADO ESPADA. OMG. Sighs Jansen got me addicted to it!!! And I've spent like quite alot of money on that online game already!!! But its fun. =) At least now I can accompany him during gaming sessions at home and not just sit there and stone. Now there's more to do together.



My Dreams....POOF!