CINDERELLA TO BE...

Stephanie Nikki!
8th Sept 1987.
Student.

FAVOURITES...

Jannie!
Shopping!
Jannie!
Shopping!

HATES...

Injections and more injections!

LINKS...

Angel
Chaos
Danica
Elaine
Hong yue
Joanne
Juan
Lu ying
Melissa
Muffyne
Ranon
Rainbow
Rainy
Reina
Yee Teng

MOST RECENTS...

- Valentine's Day
- Her New Collar
- Kaka and Jannie Day 2
- Kaka and Jannie Day 1
- Daddy's 57th Birthday
- My Little Devil
- Chinese New Year
- Valentine's and Anniversary
- A Second West Highland White Terrier
- The 12th Year

THOSE MEMORIES...

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
January 2009


WORDS OF LOVE...




<body>
Thursday, February 14, 2008

I was at the dentist when Jansen messaged me saying that he wasn't feeling that well. So I canceled my resevation at Shin Kushiya and decided to cook for Valentine's. I haven't cooked for humans for months!




Jansen wanted to eat Sukiyaki, also known as Gyu-nabe in the Edo Era, so Sukiyaki it is. Its a relatively simply dish. The main ingredient is simply beef. Raw egg is used in this dish as a light dipping sauce and a bowl of steam rice rounds out this meal. I didn't cook rice though, we're not much of a rice eater. Vegetables were supposed to be included BUT Jansen doesn't really like his greens. Im rather thankful to have a Japanese Mother (she was born in Taiwan though), or else I won't know how to cook. She taught me culinary skills but solely on Japanese food. I can't cook chinese food though.












Our little girl had her share of Valentine's Day dinner. I cooked steamed Salmon with egg, carrots and broccoli for her.








Ater dinner, we went back to the room and we got glued to the monitors. We played Granado Espada till 12 midnight -_-. I can't believe Im actually addicted to gaming.




Anyway, I need to go for an operation for my wisdom tooth, sighs I have two of them. My dentist calls them 'time bombs'. I want my friend's father to do it for me, he's an Orthodontist. I feel safe this way; someone I know is going to perform the surgery for me. Well now I just need to wait...Im not looking forward to it though.


My Dreams....POOF!